That's a quote from one of our customers — and it's something we hear a lot.
Your business runs on time. It's the fuel your team uses to start, create, finish projects for yourselves and your clients.
You've got to make sure every minute counts… and can be counted:
- Does your team have the availability for this new client?
- Which clients are good to you, and which abuse your time?
- Is your sales process too long and costly?
- Are your internal marketing efforts giving a good ROI?
- Is this team member under-utilized?
- Where did all that time go?
- And did you actually bill your client for all the time actually worked?
To answer these questions, you need a perfect handle on your team's time. But you're all so busy. Ironically, tracking your time takes time. Sometimes it takes a lot of time. Your team hates the administrative overhead of logging their time, and so… you suspect (or you know!) that you're mostly getting guesstimates, after the fact.
Those guesstimates lead to bad data, impaired ability to make critical business decisions, and, of course… you can't bill as much, either.
It's not that you're an authoritarian control freak, but you need to know. And it's not that your team is sloppy, but all they really want to do is focus on doing their work.
What if you could both get what you wanted?
How much easier would your job be, if time tracking was so fast, & easy, & almost fun, that your team did it with pleasure?
- You wouldn't have to nag your team.
- They wouldn't be distracted (or tired of nagging).
- You'd have good data.
- You could make good decisions… and nip problems in the bud before they get bigger… and!!
- You could bill more!
And, while you're imagining that lovely scenario… What if you could instantly see, no spreadsheet required, what that time meant for your business: work rhythms, availability, utilization, overhead.
What if your time tracking tool bent over backwards to serve you?
“If you find you’re spending more time managing your business than actually getting work done, check out Noko.”
We ran a small consulting agency ourselves (total combined experience: 24 years!). And we hated the tools we had to use to run it.
That's why we designed Noko Time Tracking from the ground up to help you & your team get every last drop from your daily allotment of 480 business minutes… without stress, without nagging, without wasted seconds.
When you use Noko to track your time, you get the benefit of using a tool designed to help you get the most of your business, to understand…
- team member utilization
- work rhythms
- budget accuracy
- client and project overhead (unbillable time)
…in addition to all the features you've come to expect.
How will Noko help you?
You'll be pleased to know that Noko does give you all the basic features you've come to expect from a time tracking & productivity tool:
- Efficient time tracking
- Unlimited projects
- Fast & flexible reporting
- Easy invoicing
- Affordable, clear pricing
- Quick support
But that's not all. Your business needs more than just time in, invoice out — or you wouldn't be here. Here's what you get when you use Noko (and not those other, basic tools):
- End your battles over time sheets. Noko is so fun and easy to use, your team will want to use it. That's what our customers tell us again & again.
- Reward yourself with efficiency. We work hard to make Noko super efficient so you don't have to waste your time or energy. From creating new projects with a keystroke to entering your time on any & every page, to keyboard shortcuts in the timer… we make it fast & easy for you.
- Work where you want. Our Mac & iPhone apps help you track time from your menu bar, your phone – anywhere you work. (Mobile web on Android, too!) Start a timer on your desktop and then switch to your laptop, or your iPhone — the timer will follow you, no time lost. And your software developers will love the ability to track time directly from their Beanstalk or Github commit messages.
- Honor business needs. Never round in your head again: Noko will automatically round up your timers and time entries to the increment you specify. Add expenses or credits to your invoices. Track & analyze your project or client overhead instantly with our unbillable time feature.
- Collaborate with your clients and team. See who's working on what, when, and how often. Generate invoices, and reports at a click from every page. Instantly download all of your reports in CSV, Excel, or PDF. Share reports with your client or boss. No matter what, we fit your workflow and keep everyone up to speed.
Join our customers who bill millions of dollars each month with
And euros, and pounds, and canadian dollars, and francs, and pesos, and yen and… and… and…
And your title isn't “Chief Executive Time Tracker.” You have a team to manage, a business to run. Your team, too, has critical (valuable, billable) work to get done.
Let Noko take away the worry & hassle of time tracking.
Try Noko today, free for 30 days. It'll take you less than 3 minutes to get up and running and logging time on your projects.
Join thousands of companies that track their time with Noko since 2008!
Start your free 30-day trial now and never miss another billable hour!
Try Noko on us with our 30-day fully functional free trial.
Don't worry, there's no long-term contract and you can cancel or change
your plan at any time.
Starts with 5 users
Add'l users $10/month/user
- Time tracking
- Entry approval
- Email support
Starts with 25 users
Add'l users $8/month/user
- Time tracking
- Entry approval & audit log
- Priority support
Starts from $499/month
Need more users, integrations and training? Contact us for a demo and quote customized to your needs!
- All features
- Concierge setup
- Account manager
Are you a team of one? These plans are made for you:
Email our sales team now
All our plans include these features:
- “Ridiculously easy time tracking that our team actually uses”—feedback from a customer
- Support from the people that actually make Noko, including the designers and founders
- No installation necessary
- No long term contracts
- Hourly backups
- Always-on, bank-grade SSL security
- 99.99%+ uptime
- Unlimited projects
- Multi-currency invoicing
- Powerful reporting
- Weekly timesheets
- Billing increments
- Track unbillable time
- Expense tracking
- Chrome App—great for your Chromebook
- Noko Mac App
- iPhone App
- Noko Mobile—access Noko on mobile web browsers
- PDF, Excel & CSV export
- QuickBooks Online export
- Project sync from Basecamp
- Import data from other time tracking apps
- Track time from Github & Beanstalk
- Modern, restful API
- Connects to thousands of 3rd-party apps through Zapier