Freckle just turned 10 years old. (Can you believe it?!) What a milestone. And what a time to look back, reflect, and also to look forward.
And we’ve been doing a lot of looking forward.
We decided that it’s high time for some much-needed freshening up, from new features to new content.
And we’re starting with a fresh new name: Noko.
It’s shorter. Lighter. Easier to Google. Easier to say. And we were able to get a great new domain name — with the name first: Nokotime.com.
(Protip: Never settle for a domain name where you have to put an extraneous word before your product’s name. Lesson learned!)
So here’s how our name change will effect you:
- your account will continue to work exactly the same
- there will be no changes to your price or plan
- your credit card bill will now show transactions from NOKOTIME.COM
- all our emails will now come from [email protected]
- and you can email us to [email protected]
- you will have to sign in once we switch over to the new domain name (sorry!), but only once!
We’re making the switch final on March 31st, 2019.
Don’t fret: All existing links to letsfreckle.com (including invoices and reports) will continue to work for 5 more months.
Thank you Freckle, long live Noko!