You’ve just heard that we’re changing our name to Noko. But don’t fret! We’re making this as seamless as possible… you barely have to do a thing.
Here’s how our name change will effect you:
- your account will continue to work exactly the same
- the will be no changes to your price or plan
- your credit card bill will now show transactions from NOKOTIME.COM
- all our emails will now come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- and you can email us at email@example.com
- you will have to sign in once we switch over to the new domain name (sorry!), but only once!
We’re making the final switch on March 31st
Don’t fret: All existing links to letsfreckle.com (including invoices and reports) will continue to work for 5 more months.
As we get closer to “turning off” the old domain name in August, we’ll send you an email with all-new Noko links for your shared invoices so you can forward them to your clients.
Our goal is to insure you, and they, have zero interruption in access.
Question? Write us!