Tired of scrolling through months and months to find the right date? Now you don’t have to! With the Quick Select Calendar you can easily choose the dates you need by typing them in the calendar.
The Quick Select Calendar is auto-focused when you open any calendar in Noko, so all you need to do is start typing. Just press enter and PRESTO you’re ready to go in seconds!
Use the new calendar widget here, there, and everywhere.
- When logging time in the past
- When running a report
- When editing an entry
- When marking hours invoiced outside of Noko
- When creating an invoice
Here’s how the savvy Quick Select Calendar can save you time:
- Enter "Friday", and it selects last Friday
- Enter "Dec 25", and it selects last Christmas
- Enter "9/12", and it selects September 12th
- Enter "September 8" or "Sept 8" and it selects September 8th
- Enter "3/11/11", and it selects March 3rd, 2011
- Enter "10.9", and it selects September 10th for European folks
Time trackers, meet your new best friend! Play around with the calendar and see how easy it is to find your time!